Open position: Head of Recruiment, Helsinki
Our core philosophy is to work as modern work economy advocates.
The development of our ecosystem for technology professionals is well underway, and we are looking to enhance our collaboration with organisations to deliver our promise. This cooperation is crucial to fulfil our promise and act as a change agent to facilitate meaningful transformation within organisations.
We are looking for a person to take ownership of our recruitment business; To work as a lead pioneer on our path to change how talent management and recruitment is done within technology-focused organisations. You will work as a key person in building the most respected talent management and recruitment agency in Europe. You’ll have a chance to be at the forefront of technology talent market trends, working with the most prominent companies and the top 5% of IT professionals.
If you would describe yourself as a business leader, capable of strategic account management, a great relationship builder and have expertise from roles in technology businesses, such as software development - this might be the opportunity you are looking for. Majority of your work would be spent on customer premises, where the validation of our offering happens. Even though you will have a clear leadership role, you are not afraid to get hands-on.
- Experience in working with innovative companies
- Outstanding communication skills in Finnish and English
- Ability to travel domestically and in-between our offices
- Evidence of continuously reached business targets, such as software delivery, sales or recruitment
- Experience in working close to software development teams and understanding software project development
- Demonstrable general knowledge of software architecture and development practises
- Trust & autonomy
- Flexible working hours, locations and holidays
- Health coverage
- Market-level compensation
- Laptop, phone & other tools of your choosing
- Company trips
- Possibility to join as a shareholder
Interested in joining the team?
To talk more about the role and what we can offer, contact Janne Valtakari at email@example.com or +358 45 167 3611 UTC+3.