Open position: Talent Agent , Helsinki
We are far from a traditional recruitment agency. Our core philosophy is to work as modern work economy advocates.
The development of our ecosystem for technology professionals is well underway, and we are looking to enhance our collaboration with organisations to deliver our promise. This cooperation is crucial to fulfil our obligation and act as a change agent to facilitate meaningful transformation within organisations.
We are looking for a person to work as an internal change agent at our partner organisations, changing the way they manage talent, recruit, and develop digital business solutions. You will do most of your work within clients premises, with one goal: Make and keep the customer on the winning side of the battle for technology professionals. This can mean a change in process or the facilitation of a more far-reaching change on an organisational level. You can carry recruitment related activities end-to-end, from high-level to hands-on. You're not afraid to be close to customers.
If you would describe yourself as recruitment, technology or business professional with high motivation towards the talent and recruitment industry in general, this might be the role for you.
- Experience in working with innovative companies
- Outstanding communication skills in Finnish and English
- Ability to travel domestically and in-between our offices
- Evidence of continuously reached business targets, such as software delivery, sales or recruitment
- Experience in working close to software development teams and understanding software project development
- Demonstrable general knowledge of software architecture and development practises
- Trust & autonomy
- Flexible working hours, locations and holidays
- Health coverage
- Market-level compensation
- Laptop, phone & other tools of your choosing
- Company trips
- Possibility to join as a shareholder
Interested in joining the team?
To talk more about the role and what we can offer, contact Janne Valtakari at email@example.com or +358 45 167 3611 UTC+3.